Self-Motivated and Curious Individuals
We believe in entrepreneur minded, self-motivated, curious individuals regardless of their age, location and background. İzmir Bahçeşehir College Science & Technology High School 9th grade students Başak Şam, İrem Çoban and Pınar Eliş are among the first three technology enthusiasts that Cloud Ararat has committed to support, advance and be productive together. Primary, significant characteristics we have identified with these brilliant individuals are being proactive, self-motivated and curious about learning. Cloud Ararat’s vision prioritizes to support and invest in individuals with referred characteristics. We believe curiosity triggers discovery as it leads to progress and advancement.
Long Term Partnership Agreement
Students have proactively reached out to Cloud Ararat for sponsorship for their new robotics team. We have initially supported the team with robotics parts, supplies and travel & accommodation for international robotics challenges. However, we wanted to engage in a long term productivity between two institutions. Therefore, Cloud Ararat has taken the step to offer further agreement to establish a continuous engagement to address industrial, real world challenges with curious, motivated high school students of Bahçeşehir College. Cloud Ararat’s global experience in technology business is intended to bring complimentary skills to high school students in order to digest theoretical know-how and understand the real world. Scope of partnership includes but not limited to following offering :
- ** Attendance to various Robotics competitions in Romania, USA, Turkey and more.
- ** Long-term, all-year-round paid internships at Cloud Ararat for selected high school students in the areas of Cloud Computing, software, IoT, Robotics and UAVs.
- ** Students to work on solutions, prototypes and projects for actual Cloud Ararat clients in Germany and USA.
- ** Students to work at Cloud Ararat Germany or USA offices during summer break to experience work environment, implement field tests and demos.
- ** Mentoring students on global vision, turning technology into business, global tech-business eco-system, prototyping and more.
About Bahçeşehir Educational Institutions
First “Bahçeşehir Educational institution" was established in 1968 and today consist of over 110 high schools and universities in Turkey, Europe and USA. Cloud Ararat team extends the gratitude to Bahçeşehir College school principal Aylin Gil for her genuine support and trust in the students and Cloud Ararat. We also extend our appreciation to Bahçeşehir College teacher and computer engineer Deniz Çokuslu for mentoring the students.